The mission of Sustainable Technology Systems, Inc is to offer a safety net to small and midsized bioenergy producers. The target audience starts with communities and farms and then offers individual producers an open door to economical fuel production products. Our social impact from a readily available product portfolio allows quick ramp-up production to the emerging self-sustaining client world-wide. The first step is developing a reasonable and available baseline, a good foundation for business and self-reliance if that structure be community focused or farming assurance, or individual bioenergy production.
We offer the following fuel ethanol services:
- Utilizing Waste to Make Fuel
- Consultation and Supplies
- Compliance and Certification Consultation
- Laboratory Setup and Supplies
- Lab Testing on Fuel and Feedstocks
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Short-term and long-term assistance
- Procurement, set-up and training
- Ongoing technology management and support
- Wastewater support
- Feedstock analysis, sugar, starch, ethanol
- Bio-remediation solutions and support
- Specialists in safety training
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation for obtaining our affordable personalized system for your farm or orchard.
Benefits of making your own fuel ethanol:
- Having a distillery on the farm eliminates transportation costs for distiller’s grain and fuel delivery.
- Having a distillery on the farm provides ready access to biofuels without concern to volatile fuel markets.
- Having a distillery on the farm provides ready, hot, and tasty distiller’s grain to the animals. (They LOVE it.)
- Having a cattail bed adjacent to the animals fed by the effluent from the animals can remediate nitrogen and microbes (assuming that the wastewater has flow).
- Planting a couple of acres with cattails is reported to provide 1000 gallons of fuel ethanol per acre to augment the fuel ethanol produced from grain processing.
- Having a distillery in close proximity to other farmers allows commercial sales. NO road tax is necessary when the fuel is used to run farm equipment or produce electricity.
- It is possible to merge alternative energy sources with biofuels production.
- Waste heat from dairy production can be channeled to fermentation tanks
- Methane gas energy technology can be used to assist in distilling or to produce electricity for the entire operation,
- Heat from composting can be used in heat transfer for distilling
- Solar and wind power can supplement energy use in distilling.
Our Yeast and Nutrient products are free from bacteria and safe to use in distilleries and they come from Sweden.